Istanbul Bosphorus and Two Continents Tour
The Istanbul Bosphorus and Two Continents tour you’ve described offers a comprehensive experience of Istanbul’s iconic landmarks and the unique geographical aspect of the city, straddling both Europe and Asia. Here’s a breakdown of the tour’s highlights and inclusions:
- Bosphorus Strait Cruise: This tour includes a scenic cruise along the Bosphorus Strait, providing you with a stunning view of Istanbul from the water. You’ll have the opportunity to see historic wooden villas, bridges, and the captivating maritime landscapes.
- Spice Bazaar: While not explicitly mentioned, it’s likely that the tour also includes a visit to the Spice Bazaar, known for its vibrant atmosphere and a wide variety of spices, teas, sweets, and other local products.
- Rumeli Hisarı Fortress: You’ll pass by the Rumeli Hisarı Fortress during the Bosphorus cruise. This fortress, built in 1452, is a historical landmark and offers picturesque views.
- Pierre Loti Hill: Take a cable-lift ride to Pierre Loti Hill, known for its breathtaking panoramic views of Istanbul, particularly the Golden Horn.
- Golden Horn: Learn about the importance of the Golden Horn as a natural and secure harbor that played a significant role in Istanbul’s development.
- Dolmabahce Palace: You’ll see Dolmabahce Palace from the sea. It was the first European-style palace and served as the last residence for Ottoman Sultans. It also houses an impressive collection of European antiquities. Additionally, it’s noted that Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of modern Turkey, lived his final years in the palace.
- Ortakoy: Explore the cosmopolitan neighborhood of Ortakoy, situated along the Bosphorus, known for its diverse population and lively atmosphere.
- Rumeli Fortress: Get a glimpse of the Rumeli Fortress, one of the largest and strongest fortresses from the Middle Ages, built in 1452 by Sultan Mehmet II.
- Bosphorus Bridge: Pass over the Bosphorus Bridge, which connects the European and Asian sides of Istanbul.
- Camlica Hill: Visit Camlica Hill on the Asian side of Istanbul, known for its panoramic views of the southern part of the Bosphorus.
- Lunch: A meal is included in the tour.
- Local Guide: You’ll have a local guide to provide information and insights during the tour.
- Transport: Transportation will be provided by an air-conditioned minivan.
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off: The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off for your convenience.
- Entrance Fees: Entrance fees to the included attractions are covered.
- Gratuities: Gratuities for the guide and any other staff are not included but are optional.
- Confirmation: You will receive confirmation at the time of booking, unless it’s booked within 2 days of travel, in which case confirmation will be received within 48 hours.
- Museum Closures: In the event that any museums are closed, the tour will include a visit to an alternative museum with similar interest.
This tour appears to offer a comprehensive exploration of Istanbul’s cultural, historical, and geographical richness. It’s a great way to experience both the European and Asian sides of the city while enjoying scenic views along the Bosphorus
Explore the Exclusive Perks of Subworkit International’s Business Networking Membership!
Discover an array of discounted services available through Subworkit International that can enhance your business experience. Take advantage of substantial savings on a wide range of offerings, including dining at top restaurants, luxurious hotel stays, VIP transportation services, car rentals, exciting adventure trips, visits to amusement parks, rejuvenating beauty and spa treatments, access to health and fitness clubs, stylish men’s and women’s fashion, and engaging activities for kids. With our membership, you can enjoy generous discounts of up to 20% at all participating businesses. Join us today and unlock a world of unlimited deals!
To book your trip and take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts, visit Subworkit Travel today